CA V

What is your most enjoyable cuckolding moment

most enjoyable cuckolding moment


 It's hard to say which is my favorite cuckolding experience, but there's one that always excites me when I think of it and even makes me proud. When I was in my thirties, I was out at a casual restuarant with a date while my husband was at home baby sitting. My date and I were sitting close together in a booth, cuddling and kissing a little, but nothing too obscene for public consumption.


Now, my husband plays guitar and informally teaches for free if he meets people who seem talented and are eager to learn. In this restuarant was one of his students, I'll call him Josh. He was a very good looking young man (he was nineteen), but sort of shy, and he really respected my husband who was a patient teacher. Well, Josh sees me with my date, and gives me a look from across the room that would cut through steel. He was not happy, but I didn't really care. I wasn't cheating -- my husband not only knew what I was doing, he approved.


So after a while my date gets up to go out to the car for something, and Josh walks right over to my table. I didn't even get a chance to say "Hi" when he starts in, like he already had a speech prepared. He said, "You shouldn't be doing this. Mr. Lyons is a fine person, and he doesn't deserve it. Don't worry though, I won't say anything, but really you should think about what you are doing."


I said, "Whoa, Josh. First of all, you can tell Mr. Lyons anything you want. He knows all about it. We have special agreements in our marriage, and we're happy. And second of all, it's zero business of yours."

What is your most enjoyable cuckolding moment


It was funny though -- all through this conversation, Josh was ogling me. He couldn't keep his eyes off my cleavage, and he kept sneaking peeks at my legs and stilettos. For all his prudish pretentiousness, he was lusting after me like crazy. That happens quite a bit acutally. Some of the men who are the most disapproving at the surface are the most lustful underneath.


Josh was quiet for a second, then tore his eyes away from me, turned around and left the restaurant. Soon my date came back in, and I enjoyed the rest of my time with him.


When I got home, I told Tom (my husband) all about Josh. He kind of laughed and said, "Well, I probably lost a student there."


I said, "Tom, I'll bet you anything that not only will he be here for his next guitar lesson, he'll be even earlier than usual."


Then I told Tom that if it was ok with him, I bet I could seduce Josh. Tom and I had an agreement that in general, I would never bring anyone to the house, but we were flexible at times, and at the time of Josh's lesson, we'd be the only ones home.


I dressed in a cream colored blouse tied up under my breasts (I liked showing off the fact that I could still keep my midriff flat and toned after giving birth!), no bra, plenty of cleavage, and a black miniskirt with matching four inch heels.


Josh came over for his lesson, (he wasn't early, but I was still right that he came over). I stayed in the kitchen as I listened to Tom and Josh with their guitars. After a while I walked in with a tray of soft drinks and set them on a table. Josh's eyes just about fell out of his head. I said "Hi Josh, you're looking good today." He mumbled, "Hi Mrs. Lyons."


There was some small talk and then finally Tom said, "Don't you think I have a sexy wife, Josh?"


Josh said something like, "Yeah, she sure is." His discomfort was turning to lust once again, right before my eyes.


I said, "I don't think Josh really does know, honey. I think I better show him."


I took Josh's guitar out of his hands and sat astride his lap, facing him. He didn't do anything, but I could sure feel a huge bulge in his jeans. I started to kiss him and it took him no time to respond. I could tell right away he was inexperienced though, and probably still a virgin. He started holding me close and putting his hands all over my body. He gasped when he snuck his fingers up my skirt and found out I had gone commando.


I got up and led him toward the bedroom. He turned around to Tom, and was surprised that he was gone. Tom sometimes doesn't want to watch, but then other times he changes his mind. I told Josh not too worry, everything was ok.


In the bedroom, I started taking Josh’s clothes off and told him he could take off mine. He was throbbing hard, his cock parallel and touching his waist. About seven inches long, but a surprisingly huge girth. He was trembling and his heart was beating like crazy. I whispered in his ear, "Tell me the truth, Josh. Is this your first time?" Surprisingly, he nodded. I know it was over the top, but I couldn't resist saying, "Let me make you a man today."


He mounted me on the bed in the missionary position, and I guided him in. I didn't use a condom, which is not my norm, and I offer no excuse. Heat of the the moment. He shoved hard into me, and I said, "Please baby, take it slow, you'll come too fast." He kept his mouth and nose buried in my neck as he began pumping, and it took him awhile, but he finally got a decent rhythm going.


I heard something and looked across toward the bedroom doorway, and there was Tom, watching us.


Josh was oblivious. He kept pumping away as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Tom's eyes got glassy. I knew he wanted to masturbate, but he was too embarrassed. Josh just kept moaning and saying, "Oh, god, you're so hot, so wet, Tanya......Tanya.....Tanya." (What happened to "Mrs. Lyons"?).


Josh did make me come fairly hard, which I hadn't really expected. Then he came extremely hard himself, spurt after spurt after spurt. I don't think he had masturbated in ages, because his come started running out of me as soon as he pulled out.


I saw Tom move away from the door just before Josh got off the bed. Josh said he had to be somewhere and he better leave. I said there was no need to hurry, but I could understand him feeling like that, being so inexperienced. He dressed and left, and I'm not sure whether he talked to Tom on his way out or not.


As soon as Josh was gone, Tom came in. I was still lying on the bed. We made love and Tom said he couldn't believe how much come was inside me. It didn't take him long to add his own, and then we just lounged around together in the bed for awhile. We were both on an erotic high over that for days.


As for Josh, I gave him a call and told him nothing needed to change; he still had a lot to learn on guitar, and a lot to learn about other things. He kept coming for guitar lessons, and me. He turned out to be a lot more interesting than I'd thought, and we began hanging out together, with and without Tom. For a while we developed a mostly exclusive relationship, which wasn’t the wisest thing, but that's a whole other story. I've gone on long enough for now, but it was fun to relive this particular incident.