CA V

hide your cuckolding from the kids

hide your cuckolding


 No. I think kids won't be so affected as much as many may make it out to be, for the most part, if you let them know when the time is right, and make sure that you are both open and mature about the lifestyle. If kids start to act out, do what any parent should do, and let them know where the line is. When kids know what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior, and it is reinforced consistently when tested, they tend to be much happier in their life because it's stable and certain that way. The same is true with us adults in life and work or whatnot. For example, if the wife treats her husband consistently, let's him know what is appropriate and not, stays consistent with the rules, everyone is happier for it. It is what it is, and that is whatever you make of it.

When I started having an affair, I planned to involve my husband in some way because I knew he had submissive tendencies in the bedroom. I talked at length about open marriage and how it would strengthen our marriage and relationship with our kids. He was aroused by this fantasy and gave his tacit acceptance. My lover (bull) joined us for dinner and the stage was set. I was dressed to impress and the wine flowed. Around 10.00 I announced that my bull was going to stay the night. Hubby wasn't surprised, he kinda expected and accepted it (he was feeling very aroused). He anticipated a threesome but I talked him into taking the spare room. It was a sleepless night for us all. Breakfast in the morning was like nothing had happened. I was taking care of the kids and they liked having the bull around. They were having a good time talking to him. My bull left about midday after a long lovemaking session with me. My husband was in a strange place for a week wanting me to tell him my desires and wanting to reclaim my vagina. From that first night onwards there were more sessions and we did things to my hubby to humiliate him. He became a cuckold and he has felt that way ever since.

My Bull was our close friend. He had kids just like us, about the same age. The bull's wife was very unhappy with the arrangement so she upped and left, taking her kids back with her. Not everyone appreciates these kinds of relationships, unfortunately.

There was a lot of gossip about the affair and why my husband was allowing the Bull into our home. Children are very perceptive and my kids picked up on what was going on pretty quickly. To begin with, I would meet my bull at a restaurant and go to a hotel during the day. That was the affair stage. As the relationship progressed into cuckolding, I would go to meet the bull at his place then return in the morning to take the kids to school. Mistakes were made and questions were asked. My husband told them "mummy is with him now". He saw no point in lying and they seemed to accept the situation as long as mummy and daddy stayed together. We did spend a lot of time together with the children and they behaved quite normally for their age. But children can be very cruel and there was a lot of playground bullying going on. Then there were social events. We should have attended as a family but I insisted that our bull would accompany us. This was to demonstrate to our friends that the bull was 'on board' and my husband was accepting of the relationship. My kids were sometimes embarrassed that 'Uncle Bull' had to tag along but it was my husband that was tagging along which all the grown-ups were aware of. Several people told my husband to grow some balls, so he just pointed to my kids, saying that at least the family is together.

Several years later, our cuckolding relationship evolved even further. I was pregnant with my bull's baby that I tried to make out as my husband's. My kids grew up to appreciate my relationships with others, and it made them comfortable in their skin. They have a cordial relationship with all my sexual partners. My husband loves the bond I share with him and my bulls. My kids are happy and secure in their lives. As a family, we are open with each other, and that has made us stronger and more content as a whole.