CA V

Hitching A Ride A wild wife fulfills her husband's hitchhiking fantasy

 It was my husband’s fantasy, but I was open to the idea from the beginning. I’m no prude. I like to try new things.



The scenario was simple my husband would play the part of a naive young hitchhiker and I would be the older seductress and give him a ride. I would pick him up on the highway and seduce him.


I checked myself in the full-length mirror and decided I looked like a slut. I smiled. “Perfect,” I said aloud.


“I’m leaving,” he said from the other room.


“All right,” I replied. “I love you.”


“I love you, too,” he said.


I backed the car out of the garage and headed toward the highway. I had just made the turn onto the highway when I saw him about 500 feet ahead of me. Jack rarely wears jeans, but somewhere he had come up with a worn out pair that fit him like a second skin. He wore a plain white cotton T-shirt, and had a small duffle bag slung over his shoulder. As I got closer, I saw he had shaved his beard and combed his hair differently. If I hadn’t been looking for him, I wouldn’t have recognized him.


I stopped the car about 50 feet in front of him, and pushed the button to lower the window on the passenger side of the car.


He leaned over to look into the car and I saw his eyes widen. Good, I thought. He likes what he sees. I leaned over the console that separated the seats to give him a clear view of my breasts.


“Need a ride?” I asked in my most sultry voice.


“Yeah,” he said, opening the door and climbing in.


“Where ya headed?” I asked giving him my best Can-I-suck-your-cock? smile.


“California,” he replied.


God, he looked sexy without his beard. He easily looked 10 years younger, and that T-shirt stretched across his chest was making my pussy throb.


We drove in silence for some time. My naked pussy was leaking onto the leather seat. He played his part well. I broke the silence.


“Do you smoke?” I asked.


“Yeah,” he said with a boyish smile, “want one?” He reached into his jeans and pulled out a crumpled pack of cigarettes.


I giggled at his act. “No, I mean do you smoke pot?”


“Oh,” he said, “I’ve tried it a few times.


I had hidden a joint in my bra before leaving home. I reached into my bra and pretended that I couldn’t find it.


“I have a joint in here somewhere,” I said pointing toward my tits, “but I can’t find it. Would you help me?”


His face actually reddened as he stammered. “Yeah, sure.”


I leaned toward him allowing him to snake one cold hand into my bra. He took the opportunity to feel both my swollen breasts in an effort to find the elusive joint. He found the neady rolled cigarette and laid it on the console between us.


“How old are you?” I asked as small impulses of desire ran from my breasts directly to my fully erect clit.


He thrust his chest forward proudly. “Eighteen,” he said.


“So,” I said, “you smoke, do you drink?”


“You mean like beer and stuff?” He asked.


I smiled again. “Yeah, like beer and stuff.” I said. This was more fun than I had imagined.


“Yeah, I like beer.”


“Well why don’t we go back to my house? I’ve got some cold beer there, and we could smoke that joint. We could have our own little party. What do ya think?”


“Sounds good,” he said, never removing his eyes from my nearly naked thighs.


[adrotate group=”9″]I turned the car around and headed back home. Part of his fantasy was to be taken back to the woman’s house. That was fine with me. I would be much more relaxed in my own bedroom.


Back in our living room, he took a seat on the sofa while I got us a beer. Before sitting down next to him I lit the joint and took a big hit, then passed it to him. We smoked about half the joint before I put it in the ashtray.


I leaned toward him again showing off my breasts. “See anything you like?” I asked.


He looked down my dress. “Yeah,” he stammered.


I leaned into him and planted a wet kiss on his lips, sucking his tongue into mv mouth. True to his act, his hands stayed at his side. I was going too have to do it all, but that was O.K. I was enjoying myself.


“Are you having fun?” I asked. He simply nodded. I pulled the denim down over his hips and saw that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His dick was at full attention and I grabbed it with both hands as I swallowed as much of it as I could take, feeling the soft head bump against the back of my throat. The first drops of pre-cum were salty on my tongue. I pulled him out of my mouth and looked up to see his eyes closed and his head resting on the back on the sofa.


“Come with me.” I commanded as I stood up. I used his hard cock like a leash to lead him into the bedroom. He used both hands to hold his jeans up enough to keep from tripping over them. I pulled the covers back on the bed and said, “Make yourself comfortable.”


He sat on the edge of the bed as I slowly removed my dress and my bra. I stood before him in just my stockings, garter belt and heels. I turned my back to him, bending over to show him my swollen pussy. When I turned to face him again, I could see him stroking his engorged member. I leaned forward and placed one of my nipples in his mouth. I wasn’t sure who was enjoying this more. I couldn’t remember ever being this hot, and the real beauty was I could do anything I wanted to. I was in charge.


I pushed him back onto the bed, and straddled his face. I moved my pussy from his mouth to his steely dick, engulfing him inside me in one swift motion. His cock was like a hot poker inside me burning his own desire into mine. I sat straight up, grinding my pussy hard against him, rocking back and forth.


I could tell by the look on his face he was having trouble controlling his own explosion. He sat halfway up and took one breast in each hand, squeezing hard as he thrust his hips upward. I reached between us and squeezed the base of his cock as hard as I could to delay his ejaculation. I never used dirty language, but tonight I could do and say anything I wanted. “Oh fuck,” I screamed as I showered his cock with my sticky juices. Then I said something I had never said in my life.


“Fuck me in the ass.” He was as surprised as I was. We had had anal sex before, but it had always been done very gently, and I had never begged to be fucked in the ass.


“Are you sure?” he asked. It was my loving husband speaking, not the hitchhiker.


“Yes,” I begged, “fuck me hard in the ass.” I got on all fours, buried my head in a pillow and stuck my ass straight up in the air. I watched over my shoulder as he finished undressing and stroked his dick as he approached my ass. I wanted to act as nasty and as dirty as I could. I saw him reach into the bedside table for what I assumed was some lube and a condom.


I was prepared for whatever pain was to come, but to my surprise I opened freely to him. He started to penetrate me little by little trying to be gentle, but that wasn’t what I wanted. He whispered in my ear, “Are you all right?”


“Oh yeah,” I said breathlessly. “Fuck me.”


And he did. Slowly at first, afraid he was going to hurt me. But when I started to thrust myself against him, he got caught up in the passion. I could feel his balls slap against my pussy. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and squeezed my cheeks in his strong fingers. I joined him with a mind crashing orgasm of my own pounding the bed with my fists.

We rolled over onto our sides, his semierect dick still buried in my butt. He put one arm around me and pulled me close to him.


“I love you,” he said.


“Mmmm,” was the only response I could muster.


“The next fantasy is yours,” he said.


“Mmmm, okay,” I said, already plotting on getting him and another guy in bed at the same time. I really love this man.