CA V

How do wife's feel about flashing



Hello, I will tell you about the reason that gives both of us swelling every time we come back to the incident. I like to show off my wife's attractive body and she also likes to wear western clothes. We choose to do this whenever we go somewhere in our country So we were staying in a good hotel in Delhi and we planned to go out to a bar. So we got ready, my wife is wearing a sleeveless dress, deep neckline only peace. A comfortable long sleeve above the knee covers the chicks. So when we left the room to take the elevator down to the hall, a handsome old man in his 55s was sitting in one of the rooms petting a pet. he was playing. When we passed his door, he saw my wife and we saw the same thing. So, suddenly, with the intention of getting rid of the dog, he also entered the corridor. We were also waiting for the elevator. Realizing that the old man was coming our way. I deliberately delayed our journey, started talking on the phone, meanwhile, this old man came up to us and started walking in the elevator slowly looking at my wife's feet. Watching all this, I started a conversation so that he would watch more. Meanwhile, my wife politely asked the old man to play with his pet. When he asked, the old man suddenly agreed. My wife sat down on her knees and started playing with her pet. While sitting, like a Sanskari girl, she tried to cover her legs with a skirt, which was impossible due to the length of the skirt. So my wife shows this gentleman her legs in panties. I also let this gentleman have full freedom to look after my wife. We stayed there for almost 10 minutes and I really enjoyed that time