CA V

Been caught while cuckolding

Been caught while cuckolding


 It happened a year back. It was a Tuesday evening and that day was a public holiday don't know why. We have arranged a bull on that day her was young and handsome. Her was around 26 years old. He came to our home around 6:30. For a while we were having talk and after some time we went to bedroom and got naked and I was giving him a blowjob and strocking my husband dick we all was enjoying the section. But unfortunately we forgot to close the main door of the house. At that time my husband uncle and aunt came home and they open the main door and came to the Hall. while they are at hall they can hear the noise . Soo aunty open the bedroom door and they are see is that the bull was fucking me in doggy style and I was sucking my husband dick. We we stunned for sometime and soon we got dressed and came near them and canvincied them. And they understood it. And after that they also become a cuckold couple and in occasions we also swing our husband's .


It was like last month for two days I was with uncle and aunty was with my husband. They're couple at their 60’s.