CA V

How can I convince my wife to cuckold me?


 


I repressed my cuckold fantasies for years and didn’t dream of telling my wife about them. She was not particularly sexual and didnt seem to have any kinks at all.


But as I’m sure you know, it is a strong urge and eventually I started to read up on how I could possibly get my wife to at least indulge the fantasy.


I could give you the long story but I will summarise to keep it short:


The first thing to do is to make sure that your wife feels like the sexiest woman alive. This was a big journey for my wife as she lacked confidence even though she is literally the sexiest woman I have ever known. Pay her compliments, tell her how sexy she looks etc

Once you are sure that she feels sexy and her confidence is high it is time to make sure that you both have good communication about sex and desire. Ask her which actors she finds sexiest, ask her who her hall pass fuck would be, watch films with dicks in and ask her to rate them.

Once both of the above are absolutely complete, make an effort to go out places with her. Get her dressed up in sexy outfits, buy her ones you like, and compliment the hell out of her. When you are out point out all the guys that are into her and drop into conversation that they would love to fuck her.

Continue to take an active role in what she wears, not in a controlling or weird way, but I found that my wife was very open to the idea of wearing sexier clothes but just embarrassed to choose them herself. Buy her some crotchless panties to go out in, she will initially find it weird but really start to feel naughty and sexy with them on.

Once she is regularly wearing sexy outfits and feeling confident it’s time for the tricky part. You need to disclose you cuckold fantasy to her but in a way that doesn’t scare her off and close the whole thing down. I found an online sexual fantasy quiz and we each filled out a copy (after a lot of alcohol…). I marked on mine that it was a fantasy to have a MMF threesome and also watch her. When we discussed them she was shocked and her first question was “Wouldn’t you be jealous?”. Obviously say no and tell her that it would be the sexiest thing you could imagine.

She will probably be a bit weird after the discussion above but just give it time. Don’t bring it up unless she brings it up. It took a few weeks with my wife before one evening (again after a lot of alcohol) she brought it up and it was obvious that she had been thinking about it. Give her time, make her feel comfortable that it isn’t a fantasy that she should be concerned about and then when you think the time is right try to introduce a bit of cuckold role play into your sex life. Nothing too crazy just yet, I bought a large dildo and we started using it on her.

It will probably feel really awkward at first but see if you can keep progressing with the role playing. Alcohol is your best friend during all of this. After a few months my wife really started to enjoy the role play and get into it fully.

Next you need to subtly change the role play from a random stranger to someone real. Not a friend or anyone you know (she won’t be ready for that) but a celebrity or someone that she finds sexy as hell.

Stage 8 above can go on for as long as you like before you push further but be aware that once you go past this stage things get out of your control. It gets harder and harder to turn the clock back and put the cuckold fantasy back in the box.

To move past stage 8 you need to move it into the real world. To do this I started going out to bars and clubs with my wife and daring her to flirt with guys. Even if she enjoys this she will be very conscious that she doesn’t know where the boundary lies. Make it clear that she can do whatever she likes, the main thing is to relax and enjoy the freedom and the attention.

This is where the cuckold angst usually starts to set in properly. As she gets more comfortable and grows to like the attention and the freedom you will feel the pangs of losing her. Try and keep a clear head and if it gets too much or you think it could damage your marriage then start to bring things back to a level that you are happy with.

My wife got a hell of a lot of attention in the bars and clubs and she started to love it. I encouraged her to go further and further. It started with just flirting and letting them buy her drinks. Next it was dancing together and that is usually when she first kisses another guy. Give her endless reassurance. My wife was always embarrassed and regretful the next day when she had sobered up so it is important to keep telling her how sexy it is to watch.

For my wife and I, this stage lasted a long time. She started to get more and more daring, passionate kissing, rubbing their crotch, until finally I watched her leave the bar towards the end of the night and I followed from afar as she led him to a local park and suck him off. The next day she was embarrassed but I could tell she enjoyed herself.

From here it is probably harder to stop the cuckolding than it is to carry on with the progress. There will come a night where she gets carried away and wants to fuck which ever guy she is with that night. For me it came almost exactly two years after I started the process to fulfil my cuckolding fantasy. I was enjoying seeing my wife getting hot and heavier with a guy at a new bar that we were trying out when she came over to me and ask if she could go home with him to his. That moment and the next 24 hours was the most intense cuckold experience of my life. She went home with him and I was sick with anxiety. When she came home the next morning, in the same clothes and looking sheepish, we had the most intense sex ever.