CA V

cuckolding lead to divorce?

cuckolding lead to divorce?


 It can. In my first marriage it did but, indirectly. We started out attending swing parties, after a while my husband started to prefer watching me have sex to joining in to enjoy the other women at the parties. He and I discussed this and I was kind of flattered that he thought watching me with the other guys was so great. This went on for some time and everything was fine.


Some time later he suggested that we would offer me to our friend, Danny, as a birthday present. I was happy about the arrangement as was my husband. (I have written about this on Quora before). It went so well that Danny and I became lovers, with my husbands full approval and participation. After a while my husband arranged other boy friends for me. And it was a good for us both of us.


Until it wasn’t. Things got pretty weird, my husband and I would have a date and then he would back out at the last minute. I t