CA V

Has your husband cleaned your mess after you cuckold?

husband cleaned your mess after you cuckold


 I’m not really into that unless he wants to do it. We are not a cuckold couple but I have lovers almost anytime I want or need it. We had been married about 15 years, having great sex and of course he would ejaculate inside me every time; sometimes twice. I never really thought about it but he started going down on me after his own. I got the extra orgasms and he got to see if he could do it.


The first time he went down after his own I made sure I was squeezing out as much as I could. He swallowed as he went but afterward he said his throat felt scratchy and the taste was not as good as I think it is. He kept going and I guess it was an extra turn on for him because he was always hard right away. Now if I’m on top I’ll sit on his face and let gravity help it run out. I found out he closes his sinuses and there is little residual taste or smell afterward. If he’s not in the mood it’s no big deal.


I’ve shared I’ve had way more lovers than most usual females but I can say I’ve sucked and swallowed every one of them. One evening after a friend who is blessed with huge ejaculations, I stayed laying on the bed instead of going to the bathroom to drain out and clean up. After he left I called my husband in the guest room and told him I wanted to sit on his face and the friend’s cum was still in me. He just smiled and laid on his back on the bed. I moved over and straddled his face and lowered myself just above his mouth. He gave me a long back to front lick as I relaxed and felt my friends cum running down inside me. My husband was licking around me cleaning me off when I felt and saw a huge blob drop right into his mouth. He just swallowed it and kept going. It was hot and I could see he was so hard in his jeans. He’s eaten maybe 120 of my friends out of me and it always ends with great sex.


Eating cum out of you is a big step for most men. Mine is so used and into it that when I give him a hand job or even when he masturbates, he will eat his own, especially if I have him cum all over my boobs. It’s just something he really enjoys so we’ve stayed with it. We recently visited people out of state. One day I went shopping with a relative. My husband stayed in the hotel. When I returned a couple hours later, he was lying comfortably on the hotel bed. He had been masturbating for about an hour real slow and edging himself. I could tell by the pool of pre-cum on his tummy. Once I was back he let himself orgasm and cum. I thought, “Wow! That’s a lot.” I jumped on the bed so I could lick it off him but he had most of it on his right hand. He licked all of it off and swallowed. I licked up the pre-cum and I gave it to him in a very passionate kiss. We both loved it! It will not kill you to try eating your own out of your wife or partner. It may bring you even closer. Good luck!


Barbara