CA V

My favorite cuckold experience

favorite cuckold experience

 Let’s see, mine happened just three weekends ago. I typically spend every Friday or Saturday night with my boyfriend, always returning home very early the next morning. I don’t work and my boyfriend has a flexible schedule with his job. So we do get together during the day sometimes for an afternoon rendezvous at our house. This is sometimes a spur of the moment event and I always call my husband to apprise him beforehand.


This particular Friday night, though, I received a special surprise from my boyfriend. As is typical, I dressed sexily for him with my husband watching and helping me prepare myself. He always does so wearing no clothes at my instruction. I have him caged and love to see his little cock straining at its cage and knowing he’s every bit as turned on as me.


My boyfriend arrived and gave me a very passionate kiss that was every bit as much for my husband as it was for me. He’s very good at taking my cuckolds needs into consideration, knowing that what we’re doing is for his pleasure too.


In the car, my boyfriend told me that he had a surprise for me. One that would be something new and he hoped, very exciting. He knows that up until we started this venture that I’d led a very sheltered life sexually.


We had dinner, and then returned to his place where we entered his home to find one of his friends sitting on the couch. I was a bit confused at first. He introduced his buddy who, like him, was black. He was fifteen years younger than me, very handsome with a shaved head and a goatee. His body was firm and muscular so it wasn’t at all a stretch to say that I found him attractive.


I was a bit flustered and instantly aroused when I was informed that my surprise was a threesome with these two fine specimens of manhood. No, I obviously hadn’t discussed this beforehand with my husband, so I knew there was a chance that he could be displeased. But since beginning to cuckold him, I’ve taken control of our sexual lives. He enjoys the fact that what I say goes in that regard. I almost always listen to his thoughts on any subject but ultimately, I have the final say on the matter.


About two o’clock that morning, my boyfriend sent a picture to my husband that was taken in the reflection of his dresser mirror. It showed my regular lover with his cock buried in me from behind, while I had about five inches of his friend's cock buried in my mouth. The caption sent along with the message to my life mate was that I would be far too busy tonight to consider coming home any time soon and that he shouldn’t wait up.


Now, I didn’t know until later that he’d even taken the picture, much less sent it to my husband. He said that when he received it that he’d already been pacing the floor waiting for me to return home. Apparently, it left him feeling unsure of himself that I’d broken our typical arrangement. The jealousy and hurt he endured though were only surpassed by the arousal my husband felt at knowing the pleasure I had to be experiencing. So despite feeling humiliated by my boyfriend’s text, (and make no mistake, that was precisely why he’d sent it) my husband told me that he wasn’t mad because he knew what was happening was for the best.


And I couldn’t have agreed more with him. While sex with my husband is always sweet, tender, and loving, sex with my boyfriend is completely different. He’s very demanding and dominating in his approach to the act. He doesn’t ask me for anything. He orders or demands it. He also is very controlling during sex. It isn’t all that uncommon while fucking me for him to lightly choke me or repeatedly slap my ass over and over while doing me from behind. And he doesn’t fuck me gently, he pounds me pretty relentlessly a lot of the time. So the juxtaposition between him and my husband is night and day. The two's styles diametrically oppose one another. And while I love making love to my husband because of the intimacy and closeness it fosters, I’m consumed by the sex I have with my bull. The climaxes I’ve had with him in the last four months far surpass those I’ve had with my husband in the last thirty years in both quantity and quality. It isn’t unusual for me to orgasm a dozen times in a four-hour session with my boyfriend. So there is no real way of comparing the two.


That date, though, was on an entirely different level. Not only did I not return home that night, but my husband was also sent a video the next morning shortly before lunchtime of my being fucked by my boyfriend. I was laying on my back, my legs in the air while his black cock pounded me. Meanwhile, I was holding his friend's longer but thinner cock in my hand while I sucked at his scrotum. It was only about a three-minute clip but it drove a very clear message to my husband, as did my boyfriend’s message that accompanied it.


They weren’t done with me yet.


My husband later told me that he’d hardly slept that night and hadn’t eaten a thing that morning. The uncertainty of his situation was getting to him and yet he was incredibly aroused. He said that his balls ached despite the fact his caged penis couldn’t achieve a full erection and the area of the cage surrounding the head of his penis was crusty with precum. So, my boyfriend’s message nearly sent him into a full tailspin.


The two men took me out for supper that night and then took me to a sex shop. There, they purchased a set of buttplugs, telling me that that they intended to open me up to an entirely new world of sexual pleasure.


They had me naked not long after we got back to my boyfriend’s place. I sucked them both until they were fully hard, alternating between the two men’s cocks. My boyfriend then had me get on my knees on his couch while facing the backrest while he knelt behind me and rimmed my ass. He then lubed a finger and thrust it into my backside telling me to push against it as he penetrated me. Before long he had two inside of me and then three. His friend, meanwhile, was lubricating the smallest of the plugs. It wasn’t long before it was seated inside my ass. It was very uncomfortable at first but I was soon distracted by the long black cock in my mouth and my boyfriend’s very talented tongue teasing my clitoris


About eight o’clock that night, my sweet husband received another text that had me riding my boyfriend cowgirl while leaning forward. His friend was standing behind me so that the thick black cock stretching my very used pussy was clearly visible. Also plainly apparent in the clip is the pink disk of the end of the buttplug.


The message sent along with it was that my pussy and mouth weren’t to be the only things taken from my husband that weekend.


My hubby never saw it, though. Exhaustion and anxiety had led him to indulge himself in a new bottle of Crown Royal. He was passed out sound asleep when that message arrived and had been for several hours. He didn’t see it and one sent later until the middle of the night when he awakened to find I still wasn’t home.


A second and much larger plug went into me about nine that evening before we all took a break for a shower and refreshments. The two of them even put on some music and took turns dancing slow dances with me that took on a very erotic tone by the time we were through. Despite having been fucked repeatedly over the previous twenty-four-hours, I found myself aroused and both of them were semi-erect.


The two of them took turns fucking me in our next round making me come several times. Neither of them climaxed, though. They were both saving themselves for something special.


It was an utterly different experience being stuffed with a large cock while having a medium-sized anal plug seated in my backside. The sensations I felt were unlike anything I’d previously thought possible.


After removing the plug from my ass. My boyfriend took my anal virginity while his friend gently reached down beneath me and rubbed at my clit. Despite having had the buttplug inside me it was painful at first, maybe because his cock went much deeper. Soon, though, the pain went away and I just felt a sense of fullness. By the time he actually started to fuck me, I was starting to enjoy the sensation. Maybe it was the naughtiness of the act. After all, a man who wasn’t my husband was fucking my dirtiest of places. A black man at that.


I came very hard about a minute before my boyfriend filled my ass with his cum. It was a different feeling of orgasm than I’ve ever had before. Not as powerful as the vaginal climaxes I have with my boyfriend or his friend, but somehow deeper and radiating throughout almost my entire body.


His friend’s thinner cock didn’t hurt me at all as it was pressed against my opening before easily slipping inside. And while his cock wasn’t nearly as thick, it did go deeper. He started out slow but by the time he came nearly ten minutes later, I’d come again as well.


Another clip was sent to my loving life-partner of me being fucked in the ass while I moaned like a whore. They also took pictures of their cum leaking out of my ass. Of course, I knew by then that the pair were tormenting my loving husband but the sexual fog I was in prevented me from caring.


That text pointed out what a slut I was for black cock, saying that my husband was married to a total whore. They told me what they were going to tell him, and I could hardly argue with their choice of words after what I’d been up to that weekend.


We all fell asleep shortly after my anal deflowering. A mixture of our physical exertions and the alcohol we’d consumed having done us in.


Both men fucked me the next morning. My boyfriend filling my tender ass with his seed, while his handsome friend left my husband a present in my pussy. We all dressed afterward and the two took me for an early lunch before taking me home. The pair walked me to our front door and kissed me goodbye. When I went inside, I found my husband sitting in his recliner with the lights off. Not TV on, no computer or phone in his hands. He looked exhausted and pathetic as he stared at me with an angry look on his face.


I handled the situation by ignoring him and turning to head up to our bedroom. I was standing in the bathroom removing my makeup when he finally followed. He sat on our bed and watched me without saying a word. I could tell from the way his arms were crossed and the frown on his face that he wanted me to ask what was wrong. But I didn’t. I finished with my makeup and then brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. I then removed my clothes and slipped into a comfortable but non-sexy pair of pajamas, sending him a silent message that there would be no reclaiming for now. To be honest, I was far too tender to do much more than blow him or give him a handjob. And I was too tired to do either of those. Plus, I knew my indifference was driving him crazy and I wanted to maintain control of the situation.


He was still sitting there with a pout on his face when I kissed his cheek, got in the bed, and said goodnight.


When I woke up about five hours later, he was laying there looking at me. I slid over and gave him a kiss before removing the necklace from around my neck that holds the key to his chastity device. I held it up and asked him how he felt about making love to the most sexually gratified woman in the world. In no time at all, the two of us were naked, his cock cage removed, and he was exploring my body. I could literally see him counting the various love bites and hickeys that my two dominating lovers had left marking my body. Any anger or frustration he had over my being gone all weekend seemed diminished, and I knew it was completely forgiven when his head settled between my legs and I watched as he inhaled deeply at the mixture of aromas down there before licking me from my still tight pucker all the way to my clit.


When our lovemaking was done and he’d emptied his load inside me. He laid down next to me and we talked. He said it had been the longest weekend of his life. He’d become convinced at one point from the pleasure he saw me displaying in the video clips and the fact that I wasn’t coming home, that I intended to leave him. My poor husband had been despondent believing that he’d lost me. I kissed him and snuggled in against him and assured him that regardless of my sexual adventures that I would always return home to him. I reiterated to him that my boyfriend and any other future lovers are little more than animate sex toys to me. They’re a good time before returning home to a man that I love unconditionally and who enriches my life in ways they could never hope to. And I meant every word of what I said. My husband may not be a great cocksman, but I see him as a real man in every other way that matters.


As a side note, my boyfriend informed me on the ride home that my next threesome would involve another woman. So, I’ll have that tale to tell one day.