CA V

Accidental Cuckold Experience

Accidental Cuckold Experience

 It was accidental. We’d been married for many years and I began to notice changes in my wife. Mostly she seemed to be going out with her friends more often and coming home later. I admit I’m not the world’s best lover but I always thought I was good enough to meet her needs. Still things didn’t seem right. When she came to bed, she smelled of alcohol and sweat. I asked her and she said it was from dancing at clubs with her girlfriends.

One night she smelled like sex. I laid there next to her and I got depressed thinking that she might have cheated on me. I imagined what she might have done and I felt a stirring and my dick was getting hard. The next morning I wanted to ask her about it but I was too much a coward. A couple nights later, same thing only this time she not only smelled of sex, she also had the scent of a man’s cologne on her.

That too aroused me. I waited for her to fall asleep then slowly got out of bed and went into our bathroom and pulled out the laundry basket. My heart sank. I didn’t even know she had a pair of red panties. I pulled them out and opened them up. There in the crotch was a large semen stain. I touched it and it was still sticky. I went back to bed and tried to sleep but my dick was hard. I raised my hand to my nose and there it was on my finger; the scent of sex, her pussy and his cum. I masturbated and put that finger in my mouth. I briefly thought what it must be like to be her and suck on a man’s dick.

A few weeks later when she came home, late again, and got in bed instead of rolling over and going to sleep, she rolled toward me and told me she didn’t like it when I masturbated in bed because it made a mess. Then she said, “Look, I know that you know. I’ve never told you straight out because I don’t want to hurt your feelings but I think it’s time you hear. I have a boyfriend that I see regularly but when my friends and I go out I also have one night stands a couple times a month.”

She told me she knew she hadn’t been fair to me but the truth was she didn’t want to have sex with me any more because it left her too frustrated. To be fair to me and to keep the sheets clean, she said that on nights when she’d been out, she would give me a blowjob when she came home.