CA V

Soft cuckold experiences

Soft Cuckolding


 This incident happened only a few weeks after we began "hard" cuckolding, and I wasn't completely comfortable with it all yet. It might be too soft for this question, but the memory of it still stirs strong emotions in me after all these years. My husband, Tom, and I were at a New Year’s Eve party in a city about seventy miles from our home. It was a huge venue, pretty crowded, and I was milling around, flirting with guys as I usually did at parties.Tom liked watching me having fun, and he followed me around at a discreet distance. All of a sudden I bumped into Steve, an old FWB from when I was single and lived in another state. To this day, I don't think my husband quite believes that I didn't know he was going to be at the party, but I didn't.


Anyway, Steve grabs my arm as I pass by and says something like, "Is that you, Tanya?" I was surprised and a little unnerved to see him. I liked him as an FWB, but he had stronger feelings for me, and so we stopped seeing each other. Anyway, he asks how I'm doing, where I'm at now, and so on. I told him I was married, working in a different field, and doing great. His expression turned sort of sad but he congratulated me. He said he was still single, had been promoted at work and transferred to the city where the party was being held.


We were still chatting when I heard the thirty second countdown start, and I told him I needed to find Tom because we had planned to kiss at the stroke of midnight, as the new year came in. Steve put his hands gently on my face and said,"Kiss me instead." I didn't resist as his lips touched mine. I could feel my face turning red in Steve's hands as my eyes darted left and right, looking for Tom. I didn't see him, so I thought I might as well let it happen. I didn't hug Steve or do anything to encourage him until about five seconds to midnight when I parted my lips to let his tongue in. Once that happened he let go of my face and we put our arms around each other. He pressed hard into me, and I admit I pressed back. His body felt incredible. He was in even better shape than he used to be. Finally I pulled away about twenty seconds after midnight.


I started looking for Tom and found he was just a few feet from us. He had seen it all. I got him alone as fast as I could and apologized profusely. We were going to kiss to bring in the New Year, and I’d ruined it (I blamed Steve too of course lol). I told Tom I was so sorry, but he said, "I'm not!" Silly me, I should have known he'd react like that.