CA V

Birthdays Are For Sharing



 I wouldn’t call myself an introvert but I have always been a little shy when it comes to parties. Like last night, when I went solo to my guy  friend Dave’s birthday bash. Usually, I would know at least a handful of people at an event like this. But Dave had invited his whole office staff, none of whom I’d met before. I was acquainted only with the birthday boy and Jack, one of our friends from college. In minutes, I found myself hiding in the corner of the room, willing the time to pass so that I could make my escape.


That’s when Jack found me. He looked so handsome in his Levi’s and t shirt, as good looking as he was nine years ago at school. “You look scared, Laurel,” he said.


“Just a little shy,” I  responded.


“Why?”


“The crowd. The strangers. One on one, I’m completely confident.”


“What about two on one?”


I thought I might have misheard him over the music, so I waited for him to repeat himself.


“Dave asked me if you might consider a special sort of thirtieth birthday gift.”


Wow, I had heard him correctly. I’d nursed a crush on Jack since I’d first met him, and Dave and I had occasionally been each other’s fuck buddies through college and since. “Are you serious?” I asked.


He nodded. The look in his eyes was wolf like and hungry. I found my pussy was starting to get wet.


“How could we get away?” I asked, looking around at the roomful of guests.


“Nobody will mind,” Jack told me. “They’re all here for the free booze and food, anyway.”


I gazed across the room to where Dave was surrounded by admirers, but when he saw me looking, he made his way quickly through the crowd. I think he could tell by the expression on my face that I had decided to grant his birthday wish.


At my side, he gave me a quick kiss and said, “I’m so glad you came.”


I went up on tiptoes in my high heels. “I haven’t yet,” I whispered in his ear, “but I hope to soon.”


I pressed against him and felt that his dick was hard.


“Bedroom?” Jack suggested, his voice hoarse.