CA V

She's The One They Call Dr. Feelgood

 I was having trouble keeping my mind on what he was saying.  His deep baritone voice filled my head with naughty thoughts.  In my mind, I envisioned him in far fewer clothes, perfect abs rippling across his delicious midriff.  His hair lay in loose dark curls about his chiseled jawline, framing his large green eyes in a way that beckoned to me.  It was easy to imagine those large hands of his caressing my breasts and his full, pouty lips grazing my delicate skin.



“I just don’t really have time to invest in talking with you during normal hours.  Would you be willing to come by this evening after the office is closed?  Say about six?”


“Absolutely.  I am sure I will be able to provide you with everything you need.”


Oh, you have no idea how right you are about that, I thought to myself.  “Yes, I am sure you can.  I will see you then.”


Once the last patient had been seen and my staff had left for the day, I ditched my white coat and unbuttoned my silk blouse enough to show off more than a little of my full breasts.  Pulling my long dark hair from the loose bun at the back of my head, I let it fall loosely across my shoulders and finished off my look by freshening up my makeup and adding a vibrant red glossy lipstick.  Looking in the mirror, I was pleased with my overall appearance.  There was no doubt that the one word that would come to mind when he saw me was “fuckable.”


I could tell by the expression on his face when he arrived that I was completely right.  His eyes roamed unabashedly down my petite frame and back up to my face as I introduced myself.  Rather than sitting behind my desk as I would with most pharmacy reps, I sat on the outside edge facing him.  I was perfectly aware that my legs were the focal point of his field of vision and I crossed them for effect, idly caressing one of them with my hand as he spoke.  I could tell from the tone of his voice and content of his sales pitch that he was having a hard time focusing on the business he had thought he was there to conduct.


“This particular drug helps to increase male libido,” he said, handing me a sample pack for my review.


“Do you take it?” I asked seductively.


“Um, no.  I do not.”


“Why not?”  I knew I was pushing all the right buttons as he shifted slightly in his seat to hide the growing bulge beneath his expensive trousers.


“Well…I don’t need it,” he replied, his eyes boldly meeting mine.


“I think I would prefer a sample of that,” I replied, my eyes drifting toward his crotch.


“A sample of what?”


“Your libido.”


He looked at me for a moment, clearly astonished by my words.  Then, the momentary confusion passed and he rose from his chair, walking toward me.  His hot mouth covered mine, pushing my lips apart and searching my eager mouth with his incredible tongue.  It was strong and I quickly found myself wanting it elsewhere. I could feel a sudden flood of moisture soaking through my thin lace panties as he brought a hand down to my crotch, sliding one hand inside to massage my pussy with his fingers.


I felt possessed as I sprang forward, pushing him back into the chair sitting in front of my desk.  I made quick work of unzipping his pants and pulling his hard pulsating cock to freedom, pleased with the incredible girth and length as I took it into my mouth, licking and sucking at it as if it were a favorite lollipop.  It pulsated to life against my tongue, throbbing with the healthy blood flow that created his sizeable erection.  Taking it firmly in hand, I massaged it slowly up and down as I stood, slipping out of my panties and mounting him, eager to feel him inside of me.


Our bodies melded together perfectly as I rode him like a wild animal in heat, taking every inch of him deep inside of me.  My hips ground heavily against his.  I pushed forward again and again, pulling him deeply inside of me as I moaned loudly and begged him to fuck me harder, faster…angrier.  I couldn’t get enough of him, pumping his cock with the slick muscles of my pussy and forming an incredible friction that seemed to go on forever before sending us both into incredible waves of orgasm that left us gasping for breath.


We made an appointment for the same time next week and parted ways, satisfied and looking forward to our next appointment.