CA V

How do you humiliate and demean your cuckold husband?

How do you humiliate and demean your cuckold husband?


 I cuckold my husband about 5 years ago. Every cuckold craves some kind of humiliation. I started off humiliating hubby by verbally telling him his cock was small and my bulls cock is a real mans cock. The next thing I did was transition him into panties. This was easier than I originally thought. I explain to him that he was mouse hung and didn’t need boy underwear. My follow up was his small cock would nicely fit into a pair of panties. I bought 7 pairs of sissy satin panties and told him try them on and show me. They were hipster and bikini style panties. Without any hesitation my husband eagerly tried them on and liked them. I handed him bag and told him to put all of his boy underwear it and it was going to donation store. When my bull comes over I make cucky strip down to his panties. My bull loves teasing and calling him panty boy or sissy cuckold. Hubby just burns in humiliation. Next up was a chastity device this was a little more difficult to get him to wear it but he caved in. I keep him locked up most of the time but allow it come off after 3 to 4 days to clean under his foreskin.

After couple years I decided to up the humiliation a bit. Hubby was used to watching me get pleasured in front of him and occasionally I would allow the chastity to come off so he could wank while I having sex with my bull. One evening as three of us we’re walking into the bedroom I stopped my husband at the door and told him he was not allowed to watch tonight and I wanted my alone time with my bull . He burned in humiliation and some anger. I said you can listen outside the door or room next door. We closed the door and locked it. We allowed him to come in afterwards to clean up my creampie as he was already trained to do. Then he had to leave because I decided my bull was spending the night.

We continued the humiliation above but one of my bulls wanted to take it the next step further and assisted that I get him dress up as French Maid. I purchased a custom fitted French Maid outfit from Etsy with matching knickers. He was fitted with black thigh highs and white heels. I make him wear the outfit every time my bulls come over. He attends to all domestic needs and cleans in his outfit.

If you starting to cuck your husband take it small steps so he can adjust to the humiliation and lifestyle. You know him the best and his limitations just don’t over do it.